Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Academia, Round 2 - by Jon

In my second foray into serious academia, I participated on the panel for a Symposium entitled "Coming to Home What? Aberdeen Street and the Culture at Queen's".

The paper I wrote and my talk basically talked about how while the students were responsible for the riot that happened, Queen's suffers from a vacuum of institutional leadership.

The kicker? The Principal of Queen's University came in late for the symposium, fell asleep during the presentation, then left early.

Honestly, sometimes it's too easy.

This is Zero-Echo-Niner, over and out.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still do check this blog so get some content going!
can you post the paper you wrote? I know almost nothing about this riot. what happened?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home