Friday, October 16, 2009

We live.

Wow, so no posts for a year, huh? Well, I just spent the last hour reading over all the posts we've ever done, for we have written so few, especially when you take out the Irish Bull Blogging Challenge. Anyway, I was just reading this article wherein I posited that by age 27 perhaps I would score a "wicked awesome push-pin". I just thought I would take this opportunity to update you all, that at 75% through age 27, no such push-pin has been acquired.

Also, I got married this summer and Jon was one of my groomsmen. It was a day that I would go so far as to call "an amazingly fun time" and "a day I will never forget so long as I live." Thanks for being there, man.

Fuck Balloon Boy.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Best fb status update on the subject:

"Millions of Americans watch a balloon fly on live TV for hours. Dumbest nation ever."

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm may hurt some of the presence of the 1989 Summerslam. Even if he wanted to "wrestle" him. Hogan used the drug to assist in working the 300 grueling matches they participated in each year.
My webpage > designer purses on sale

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most men aге pіcky about theіг tοοlѕ
аnd it iѕ аlso а bіg fan of
gunѕ уou mіght want to jοin for thе ѕolԁieгs' wife. FRG also word that Copy and of stuff.
my web page - Faux Fur Coats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home