Monday, September 29, 2008

5 minutes - Ian

Holy shit, I've pulled a Jon and completely forgotten I still have to post today. It is now 23:55 PST, er 23:56. I'm out west on training for my work, and I totally got caught up this evening in having fun and being ridiculous. WITHOUT booze, might I add. I didn't think it was possible, but hey, live and learn.

Surrey BC is a shithole, folks. Don't go there. I was unable to go out for lunch one day because the police were arresting a man for walking around naked outside the building. Also, in the park across the street there has been a large amount of drugs for the shooting and a whole lot of sex for the having. It's a disgusting place. Don't go. Promise me, now. I don't ask for much.

I've been feeling sick all week, so I think I'm going to go to bed semi-early today. Yes, 11pm is early. Training is just kinda like that. Word.

I promise I might try to do better. But I figure after bailing out Jon like the banks, I'm allowed a couple absolutely shitty posts in a row.

Boobs. Time 23:59. Boo-yah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home