Sunday, August 31, 2008

- Ian

It's a cold and miserable Sunday on the Labour Day long weekend. I have managed to accomplish the following so far:

1. I bought myself a new iMac, making the switch from PC. I'm fed up with all the crap that comes with PC, and also, my old laptop was sounding like it was trying to take off anytime it was on. It seemed to be the right time.

That is all. I ain't done shit. Fall is apparently underway in Calgary. We had a high of 6 degrees today, and we're not expecting beyond mid-teens all week. Supposed to be really cloudy and generally garbage-like.

I'm not at all satisfied with the quality of this post. It's really reading like a WIHFB blog, as defined by Jon quite some time ago. You know the type: "So, I got out of bed, then I watched TV, then I went pee, and oh my lord please kill me, this is my life!!!"

Ooo, my lovely financee (Apologies for the lack of accents there, but I have not yet figured out how to add them on the Mac just yet) has decided to contribute to my fledgling word count:

"Ian has a cute bum. And--it is cute. Have a happy weekend :)" And I shit you not, that last sentence just pushed me beyond the minimum requirements for posting as per the rules of The Irish Bull's First Ever Blogging Challenge.

What a train wreck of a post. Do I blame it on the booze consumed last night? Do I blame it on the fact I stayed up playing Rock Band and watching Top Gun during this booze-a-thon? Well, it can't fight back, so yes. I will take the opportunity now to blame them.

I promise Friday will be better.

Umm...

Up, up and buffet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home